Contact BRC Consultants to build a website for your business
Contact BRC Consultants Inc. using the form below. We will call you to set up a time when we can discuss your company and the type of website you are looking for.
You can also just leave us a message. We love hearing from you.
If you have a comment related to a post, please use the comment form at the bottom of the post you are commenting on. This allows continuity for those reading our post and your insightful comments.
You can also contact BRC by phone between 9:00A.M. and 5:00 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, Monday through Saturday. The phone number is 915.238.8482. You can also use SKYPE, but we will need to set up an appointment so we will be at the computer when you contact BRC. Get SKYPE here (it is free to use for computer to computer connections).
When we meet by phone, Skype, or in person, Richard will ask you several questions to ensure promoting your business in its best light. Not all questions will apply to your business. You may also have helpful information that is not on the list, so don’t be shy.
- How long have you been in business, in the industry, and present location
- Why do your current clients choose you. Why are you special or different? (Almost everyone says “customer service”, so we need to know how your service is different from your competitors’ service)
- Special procedures, licenses, training, education, equipment, etc.
- Images or video you want to use (You must own the copyright, have a license to use, or have written permission to use any images. People get sued for using copyrighted material on their websites)
- High profile clients (get their written permission!)
- Stories about how you helped clients
- Two or three favorite websites and what makes you like them
- Theme colors, layout preferences, etc.
- Often I look at your logo and base color choices on it, so email it to me.
- If you want to promote a particular feeling (festive, traditional, old-fashion, etc.), let me know
Use the above form to contact BRC Consultants Inc. now to begin reaping the benefits of online advertising.